Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Member Missionaries

Dearest Family, 

Member missionary work is the best. There's a family in the American Ward and the husband is a convert and he is always talking about the gospel with everyone. We've never really talked to him about it because we split the ward members with the anziani and this family was in their half of the ward, but the other week we reorganized the split, so the Douberly family is now ours. We were pretty excited. So we called him up Saturday night to ask if he knew anyone we could meet. He was super excited and set up a dinner appointment with us for the next night and promised that someone would be there. 
I think that lesson was one of the most amazing I've ever seen. There is such a power when members bear their sincere testimonies to their friends.
Sorella Pond and I have been talking lately about how we can improve our work with members and that experience really boosted that desire. 

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!


Sorella Pace

ITALY LOVES ME!!!
So we were just walking around Pordenone, talking to everyone we saw, when we found this!

I just love my name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment