Saturday, January 4, 2014

Buon Anno!!

Dear Family!

Happy New Year!

It was WONDERFUL to see and talk/only see (Sorry Melanie and Steve) ya'll on Christmas! 
Hopefully the rest of your Christmas holidays went well.

This week was pretty fun because we started teaching a family! We set up an appointment with a potential who lives in Sacile, about a twenty minute train ride from here, and when we showed up, she had a family! Husband and three beautiful children. We taught them the restoration and left them with copies of the Book of Mormon in multiple languages, and set up a return appointment. It was pretty fun. Plus it has been a while since I've taught a family, like hardly ever has happened, so we were pretty excited.

Thanks to the New Year we were unable to write yesterday, cause the internet point was closed, so our Ward Mission Leader invited us up to the church for lunch and games. We ate lots of food (so when the missionaries come, LET THEM SERVE THEMSELVES!) I don't know why everyone assumes that we eat like elders. But I've learned to smile and pack down the food piece by piece. The trick is to not think and not stop. Italian food is delicious but they feed you alot.

This morning we had Zone Training, it was really good. We analyzed our numbers, our planners, and our commitment extending skills, did a role play, and of course we took pictures! So was planning on sending you an up to date picture of me today, but the computer isn't recognizing my card, so it will have to wait until next week unless I forget.
Here's some fun Venezia Zone info- Sorella Montagnoli just got space transfered into Mestre right before Christmas to be one of the Sister Training Leader (David she says hello). Also, Anziano Hillyard is in Gorizia, his grandparents are in the good old 31st ward, Sister... oh mama mia! why can't I remember my preschool teacher's name????? But her grandson is in my zone which is pretty fun news.

All is well in Pordenone. It's cloudy with rain. Transfers are next week, which means kinder eggs are this week. I'm crossing my fingers that Sorella Pond and I can stay together for three transfers. It would be pretty fantastic.

I love you all!!!


Sorella Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment