Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pictures! :)

Ciao Family! It's hard to believe I've already been in the MTC for three weeks. I'm halfway done!! I'm super excited for three weeks in the future when I'll be hopping on the plane to Italia, but I don't feel ready at all! haha. Hopefully these next few weeks will change that.

1. This is our lovely door that we decorated between Conference sessions. Isn't it great? Sorella Ervin had the brilliant idea of making it the Italian flag and then S. Bollwinkel did an amazing job with the pictures.

2. Here we are in our classroom last night when we realized that we had zero pictures to send home. Whoops!

3. Our room is a wonderful crowded mess! It's supposed to house only 2 companionships, but with the overflow of missionaries they crammed in another set of bunks- leaving zero room for the multitudes of suitcases.

I love you all!
Love, Sorella Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment