Sunday, March 16, 2014

New Companion!!

Dearest Family,

Wow. What a week this has been! We have seen miracle after miracle.
I love my new companion Sorella Carter already. She's so full of faith and hard work. She's been pushing me and I think I'll really grow this transfer.

All is going well with our bap. date! We visited her last night and she told us, "non vedo l'ora del mio battesimo." (I can't wait until my baptism!) We talked to her about the restoration and when we got to the Book of Mormon we asked her how she thought she could know if it's true. She said she had been wondering that and then at the end of the lesson she prayed and asked if it was true. She's so happy and content.

Then we've started teaching a lady from our English Class. We've been teaching her english on the side because her work schedule keeps her from attending class most weeks. A couple weeks ago we showed her the Family Proclamation and she remained very touched. The next time we saw her we had a really good discussion and now she's taking the lessons! She came to church on Sunday and is reading in the Book of Mormon.

I've been thinking lately about faith and desire. It's an amazing how much the Lord will bless us when we have the faith that He can. I've really grown a testimony of that this week. Sorella Carter showed up bursting with faith and we are reaping the results of that faith. We've seen so much more success in our finding efforts and teaching. It's amazing to see and has taught me so much.

I love you all!!


Sorella Pace

We went to Venice again today for Carnivale. There were beautiful blue skies and we had a blast.

Sorella Carter and I

Gondole

No comments:

Post a Comment