Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blessings

Wow. I don't even know where to begin, because I'm feeling so blessed by the Lord right now. I have an amazing, hard working, dedicated, and faithful companion who teaches me every day. We've been seeing miracle after miracle, culminating in a crazy busy and productive week of missionary work. I don't know how it even happened, except that the Lord blessed and amplified our work.

Yesterday we were heading to try finding in a new area when we rode our bikes close to the address of an inactive, V, on the ward list. We passed by several times when I first arrived in Pordenone only to learn that it was the house of V's mother A who would not give us any contact information and seemed very closed. Yesterday however, I felt that we should repass by to try talking to A again. To my great surprise, she invited us in and showed us pictures of the missionaries who had first contacted their family. We said a prayer with her, and then to our great surprise again, V arrived! We were able to talk to her and get her phone number and address. And now we can go visit her!

We're still working with L, our bap. date. She needs your prayers but it doing well. She's so cute. We passed by the other day and taught about the Sabath, and we were talking about the sacrament and she says, "oh! I was just wondering yesterday what that meant!" Or when we asked her to pray to know if the Book of Mormon is true she said, "I was just wondering how I could know that myself!"

I'm working to consecrate even more my work to the Lord, grow my faith, and really seek out his guidance. It's amazing how much he blesses us every day.

Vi voglio bene!


Sorella Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment