Friday, September 13, 2013

Picture!


Savona's Coastline

Dear Family,
This week we're back on bikes! The first night we took them out I was shocked at how hard it was to ride again. I didn't think I had gotten so out of shape! Then I thought maybe my bike at home is just much nicer than this one and I've been spoiled my whole bike-riding life.Then I realized that my back tire was incredibly flat. Once we pumped it up the next day everything was much easier. 

Last Sunday I gave a talk in church, my third here in Savona. I felt much less nervous than I did the first time, and hopefully I made a little more sense.

The work here continues as always. This Saturday we found a new investigator and then on Monday we had another lesson with him. He isn't a native italian, but he speaks enough Italian and Sorella Bringas speaks enough French that we can comunicate quite well. The Spirit was very strong during that lesson and at the end we set a baptism date with him! 

Before I left for the mission I knew that I would enjoy it, but I never realized how much joy and contentment I would find every single day, regardless of what happens or how hard the day may seem. I've never been so content or at peace with what I'm doing. I truly have never felt such joy everyday. I feel so blessed. 

I love you all! Have a wonderful week. 

Sorella Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment