Saturday, August 31, 2013

Life's Wonderful!

Dear Family, 

Today I'm feeling very grateful for the gospel and for the church. We attended the funeral today of the father of a less active family we've been working with. He, his wife, and daughter are members but because the rest of his family isn't his funeral was at a different church. The cerimony was nice, but there was something missing. I thought back on the other funerals I've been to and remember that dispite the sorrow, there wasn't a heavy atmosphere, but one of peace and hope. I'm grateful for the perspective and knowledge that I've been blessed to have. 

This week has been wonderful. We've seen lots and lots of miracles. One of which is my Italian! Grazie a Sorella Bringas, my Italian has improved immensely. I'm now at the point where I'm finding myself speak without thinking and it feels natural. Several members have commented on the improvement. I didn't realize how horrendous my italian was when I showed up here. I thought it was pretty good, at least much better than it had been in Genova. perspective, perspective. 

Our plates are full with balancing everything we need to do and everyone we need to see. As my language abilities grow, so does my understanding of missionary work and the gospel. It really is amazing how perfect God's plan is. I feel so blessed that I'm able to share this knowledge with everyone I meet. 

I love you all. Have a fantastic week!
Sorella Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment