Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Last Week

So. This is it. The last week. I'm kindof  in shock. It's going to be a good one though. 

Yesterday there was a women's conference broadcast across Europe with Elder Ballard and Elder Bednar. It was powerful. I'm stoked for General Conference last month. 

Last week definitely had its rough moments, but it was also chuck full of tender mercies from the Lord. Sorella Killpack and I were really able to see His hand in everything we were called to do. Everything is a blessing in the end. That's the greatest miracle of life.  

Basically I'm really tired. But I've been so blessed the past eighteen months to share the gospel with others, to serve, to learn, to grow. 

I love you all! 

Sorella Pace
On scambio yesterday

With Sorella Killpack

The beautiful Rimini countryside!

No comments:

Post a Comment