Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 

Today the Keeffers took us the the Air Base. It was pretty fun and a little strange to walk on American soil. It made me think of the week before my mission when we went to San Diego. 

As for tomorrow, not only is it Thanksgiving, it's transfers! So the big news is that I'm staying here with Sorella Pond. Yay! The other sisters are leaving though, and being replaced by anziani, capi zona right in my own city. We're switching apartments though so I still need to pack my bags. We're also taking over all of the work of the other sisters because for a lot of it the anziani can't. We split the area by who's a single female and who's a single male. So we'll now be working with the American Military Ward as well as the Italian Ward. Which means our bike rides just got a lot longer and a lot more frequent. Horray for winter weather. 

This Saturday the Italians are having a talent show organized by us the missionaries! Hopefully it will be a big success. We're still not sure what our talent is, but we'll figure out something really great. 

I love you all, and hope you have a wonderful turkey day! 


Sorella Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment