Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cara Famiglia

Cara Famiglia, 

Well another week has flown by and I'm not sure where. It was a bit of a shock last night when I realized that we were planning for P-day. 

Sorella Bringas and I are preetty excited for General Conference this weekend. We'll be headed to my old area of Genova 2 to watch it. Sadly, we won't be able to watch the Sunday Afternoon session because that would mean staying up till midnight and then travelling back to Savona, but we'll be able to watch the Relief Society broadcast on Saturday so I'm excited for that. It's crazy to think that a year ago I was sitting in Grandma Pace's living room and decided to go on a mission. And now here I am. 

This week we had a blitz from the Sister Training Leaders and it was exactly what I needed. Sometimes it's just nice to be the missionary without the most experience. I was with Sorella Eaton who will finish her mission in two and a half weeks. She took my spot in Genova so I've had the wonderful opportunity of working with her the past three transfers. She's amazing. 


Have a wonderful week! You're all amazing and I love you!

Sorella Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment