Thursday, July 17, 2014

Love from Italia

Dear Family,

Last Friday we had a lesson with a meno-attiva famiglia that we've been working with for a while. Afterwords we had some time, so we decided to do casa in their apartment complex. We had been going for a while when I found myself talking to a lady on the citofono. I explained who we were and she told me that she was busy taking care of her children- feeding them, giving them baths, ecc. Then she asked who we were again. I replied that we were from la Chiesa di Gesù Cristo dei Santi degli Ultimi Giorni. A lightbulb turned on in her head, and she stated that her friend was a member. She said that she would love to meet with us and that we should talk to her friend to set up an apointment. On Sunday I went to talk to the member, she said that her friend had already mentioned our visit. The cool thing is that the member had just told her friend this week that she was a member of the church. It's amazing how the Lord really does prepare people to hear the message.

I love you all! Have a wonderful week!!!!
Sorella Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment